Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Road to OKC (5)

Its a bumpy one.


~The end.














JUST KIDDING!


No not really, its so bumpy that it destroyed my shocks and I had to replace them the first day I could.  Not cool Oklahoma.


So now that you have your letter saying that you should report to the Academy you pack your bags and your car and begin the road trip.  Like all road trips, try to do everything to minimize your risk.  For example, I changed my oil, air filter, double checked my tires for wear and proper inflation etc.  I left a few days early to make sure that I got here with plenty time to unpack, relax, and explore the best route to and from the academy.  I wanted to make sure that I knew the route so that on Monday I could get there easily and most importantly, ON TIME.


This entry is really short.  Why?  Cause its a roadtrip.  Who cares. 


Another selfless promotion for Kim's Place:  Give her a call an hour out or call her to let her know about what time you get in.  I got to Yukon, OK about 9pm and she was there to show me my new home for 3 months.  Thanks Kim!


Next time on The Story: Your First Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment